Tidbits of an Oracle DBA

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hello World !! My first Blog

Hello World !!

As like any programming language where the first program we wrote was always "Hello World", here I am writing my first blog.

Wow, I never thought I would get on this blog wagon until I stumbled onto Google's (my favorite search engine) tools pages. The way internet has evolved and changed everyone's life is really amazing.

Anyhow, as an Oracle DBA lead at a company which is the leader in design, manufacture and marketing of personal interface products for PCs, I got to work on various Applications including Oracle Applications, Peoplesoft, Agile, WebMethods and Hyperion. With this mix of applications, I come across various issues and different ways to fix them. I thought this will be the best venue for me to publish the tips/suggestions I come across daily.

Apart from the above, I would really love to publish the best of my skillset which is Performance Tuning in Oracle as I worked in Oracle Corporation for more than 4 years and gained so much knowledge on SQL and Applications tuning with the help of various smart people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home